ALL 4 ASSIGNMENTS CORRELATE. PLAGIARISM LESS THAN 20%. ALL DUE SEPT 22 Please see attached documents for further instructions. Please feel free to contact
ALL 4 ASSIGNMENTS CORRELATE. PLAGIARISM LESS THAN 20%. ALL DUE SEPT 22 Please see attached documents for further instructions. Please feel free to contact me for any questions Assessment 1 Instructions:
Enhancing Quality and
For this assessment, you will develop a 3-5 page paper that examines a safety quality issue
pertaining to medication administration in a health care setting. You will analyze the issue and
examine potential evidence-based and best-practice solutions from the literature as well as the
role of nurses and other stakeholders in addressing the issue.
Consider a previous experience or hypothetical situation pertaining to medication errors, and
consider how the error could have been prevented or alleviated with the use of evidence-based
Choose a specific condition of interest surrounding a medication administration safety risk and
incorporate evidence-based strategies to support communication and ensure safe and effective
For this assessment:
● Analyze a current issue or experience in clinical practice surrounding a medication
administration safety risk and identify a quality improvement (QI) initiative in the health
Be sure that your plan addresses the following, which corresponds to the grading criteria in the
scoring guide. Please study the scoring guide carefully so that you know what is needed for a
● Explain factors leading to a specific patient-safety risk focusing on medication
● Explain evidence-based and best-practice solutions to improve patient safety focusing
on medication administration and reducing costs.
● Explain how nurses can help coordinate care to increase patient safety with medication
administration and reduce costs.
● Identify stakeholders with whom nurses would coordinate to drive safety enhancements
with medication administration.
● Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional, with correct grammar
and spelling, using current APA style.
● Length of submission: 3–5 pages, plus title and reference pages.
● Number of references: Cite a minimum of 4 sources of scholarly or professional
evidence that support your findings and considerations. Resources should be no more
than 5 years old.
● APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style.